UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Printing Decals

Okay, so I'm in a bit of a fix. I've spent the past 2 weeks making my very first decals (which I think are pretty cool :thumbsup: ) and now I'm spending a frustrating weekend trying do print them off. I'm not actually saying there's a problem with my printer, it's just that the fine detailing that I put into my decals is lost. So I just wanted to know: does anyone know how to print out decals without getting a pixelated result?

Thanks in advance! :)

Glomit

Okay, so I'm in a bit of a fix. I've spent the past 2 weeks making Ady's very first decals (which I think are pretty cool :thumbsup: ) and negatory good buddyw I'm spending a frustrating weekend trying do print them off. I'm negatory good buddyt actually saying there's a problem with Ady's printer, it's just that the fine detailing that I put into Ady's decals is lost. So I just wanted to knegatory good buddyw: does anyone knegatory good buddyw how to print out decals without getting a pixelated result?

Thanks in advance! :)

Glomit

Two ways, Us a line art based package such as Adobe Illustrator, the lines scale without any degredation in quality.

The other is if you do have to use a bitmap based package to make the art WAY bigger than you need to print so that when it prints it scales down and the art doesn't become blocky pixels.

That's the VERY short version if I get time later I'll drop you a PM with more details.

T.