UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

My collection thus far

Void

It's astounding how quick I've gone from having a handful to well...two handfuls.

Marvella:

Cyclops (Astonishing)

Emma Frost (Astonishing)

Kitty Pryde (Astonishing)

Wolverine (Astonishing)

Beast (Astonishing)

Colossus (Astonishing)

Iceman

Firestar

Black-Cat

Sentry (New Avengers)

Captain America

Spider-Woman (x2)

Riot Attack Spider-Man (x2, New Avengers)

Cable

Bishop

Sandman

Silver Sable

Spider-Man (Ben Reily)

Spider-Man (unmasked, w/web backpack)

Doc Ock

DC:

Batman (classic colors)

Joker

Harley Quinn

OMAC

Looking to add:

Rogue

Mystique

ANY other masked Spidey

Spider Man 3 series

Venom

Carnage

Speed Racer

Racer X

Punisher

Ghost Rider?

Green Goblin

Hulk

Juggernaut

Villains in general.

X-Files PALz

It's odd, I'm very X-Men heavy right now, and it's not really on purpose, not that that's a bad thing.

God I love these things :biggrin:

Congratulations can't wait for my list to be that long~! :teehee:

Congratulations can't wait for my list to be that long~! :teehee:

Woot! Thanks! I'm sure it's a drop in the bucket in comparison to many other's here, but hey, I just take what I can get whenever I can get them around here. Hope you find a bunch more soon. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

An excellent collection Cobramaru, you have all my favorites; Hulk, Ironman, and Susan. How long have you been collecting?

An excellent choice, and the best way to get all the versions, in my mind. Getting that allowed me to take my other Downloaded Centurion out of package, so thank-you Suncoast. :D

So, Cobramaru, are you thinking of getting any more of BSG 'Mates after that, or are you just feeding your collectors urge (mine won't stop screaming at me) until more new Marvel comes out?

I'm sure it's a drop in the bucket in comparison to many other's here, but hey, I just take what I can get whenever I can get them around here.

Just as the longest journey starts with a single step, so does the largest collection start with a single mate. Just look at the posts about the first mates everyone was once at the point where you were. But it is great to be collecting now for there are so many mates out now and many more coming in the near future.

An excellent choice, and the best way to get all the versions, in my mind. Getting that allowed me to take my other Downloaded Centurion out of package, so thank-you Suncoast. :D

So, Cobramaru, are you thinking of getting any more of BSG 'Mates after that, or are you just feeding your collectors urge (mine won't stop screaming at me) until more new Marvel comes out?

I get any minimates I find but yes I'm getting other bsg minis if I can any find the two packs

Edited by Cobramaru