UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spiderman 3 Minimates

Lantern Returns

So I'm looking at the www.diamondselecttoys.com site and they have the full group shots, but on wave 18 they are missing the Battle Damage Spiderman. Where is he? So far so good with this wave. Really looking forward to my Wizard convention set now. Wonder if they'll ever give us Norman Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus.

Similar question posted here. http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...2251&st=140

I've posted a question in the DST Q & A about Norman GG and Doc Ock

Does anyone know if the Wizard World Spidey debut 2-pack that just came out includes the same red and black spidey figures that will be released in wave 17? If I buy the 2-pack now, and then wave 17 later, will I just end up with 2 sets of the same figures?

Considering that the WW set was a preview pack it should be, but DST has never confirmed it or no one has asked. I posted this question in the Q&A. The other twist in this is that a big chest black suit spider-man was revealed this week for the regular wave release, but a regular sized version was released with the preview pack. It confusing! Until we get a response, it's wait and see.

I'll also add that there could be small differences between the preview packs and regular wave releases, just because of when they might have been produced.