UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i can't get the mask off of battle scar-ed thing.

pong

That happens from time to time. Some of the masks are a bit tight. I've found it works best to pry one edge of the mask carefully with your fingernail (or the dull edge of a knife works well too). Then go to the opposite side of the head and do the same thing. If it hasn't come off by this point, continue this around the mask until it works free.

Once it is off, you can expand it slightly by pressing your pinky finger into the mask just a bit. Again, carefully because you don't want to stretch it too much.

hmm. i got it out. but uh.. he's truly battle scared now

That happens from time to time. Some of the masks are a bit tight. I've found it works best to pry one edge of the mask carefully with your fingernail (or the dull edge of a knife works well too). Then go to the opposite side of the head and do the same thing. If it hasn't come off by this point, continue this around the mask until it works free.

Once it is off, you can expand it slightly by pressing your pinky finger into the mask just a bit. Again, carefully because you don't want to stretch it too much.