UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Has anybody gone to the NY Comic Con?

Sorry, I'm not trying to be unappreciative. I'm not forgetting the love they have given us in the Avengers wave, the revealed characters here on our own boards, and all the good that's come out. I was just saying that they haven't been the most informative when it comes to updating their websites. We saw tons of stuff from the Toy Fair event, but the Radicals section still talks about the event as its still in the future. And who could forget that the AA website is still trumpeting the Speed Racer line.

So, when I said they weren't showing us love, I meant from an up-to-date standpoint. I absolutely love the greatness of this year's minimate offerings and appreciate everything the guys and girls working on these products do, from the designs, production, right down to the behind the scenes preparations for these Toy Fair, NYCC, etc events. I guess I'm just on edge because it felt like my only hobby got pushed into the corner at NYCC because of the lack of coverage. I realize that these aren't major corporations with tons of employees and massive resources for keeping us informed, and that these big events take time and major attention to attend.

I didn't mean to misspeak, nor did I mean to offend anyone from Chuck and Matt, right down to Billy the box boy who moves the merchandise around in the warehouse (and if there really is a Billy the box boy, then, uh, hi)

On the bright side, its good to see this topic get some attention, and the board unite on something, even if it was to rain hate down on me. :thumbsup:

On the bright side, its good to see this topic get some attention, and the board unite on something, even if it was to rain hate down on me. :thumbsup:

Aww, it was nothing. You made it so easy. :thumbsup: