UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Heroes?

Neo Neko

If you have Sky or Freeview it's on the Sci-fi channel.

Started monday, but they're repeating throughout the week.

If you don't, well, sorry :(

Jo

My fiancee and I watch four shows: Lost, Veronica Mars, Battlestar Galactica, and Heroes. Of those, Heroes has been the most consistently great throughout the past year. The Stan Lee cameo was sweet, too. It's only a matter of time until we start seeing Heroes action figures, and then that will hopefully open the door on Heroes Minimates!

Heroes is an alright show. I liked it at the beggining, but like shanester says, it got boring. almost every new show, including BSG get slow, what's up with the new generation of story telling. I'm expecting the cast to be cut down in upcomming seasons.

I've never missed an episode and hopefully next week and after will be worth the wait.

I saw it once, no offense but it didn't really interest me. By the way, did you guys know that they're going showing a sneak peak of Spider-Man 3 on Heroes.

"Watch Heroes March 5th for an exclusive Spider-Man 3 clip. Then go to NBC.com for an extended clip in High Definition"-The official Spider-Man 3 blog. :woot:

...:::Halo11701:::...

Well between BSG and Heroes, their on my dvr lists every week :D While I can see where some folks are coming from(there are a few characters that bore me), the show is great and I love any show that makes me look forward to the next week. There's something they're going to need to watch out for those, is the whole arc thing. It makes it hard for new viewers to jump on. Fortunately, Sci-Fi does little mini marathons alot and it gives folks time to catch up. That's how my wife and I caught on, during the Christmas hiatus. I'm personally looking forward to Syler getting his do, since they've hinted he's only the villain for the first season. For the naysayers out there, I say watch it again and give it another shot.

Heroes and 24 are in a power struggle at my house( both great,but both in the same time slot)

24 wins becuase it has been around longer.(so we tape heroes and watch it afterwards)

Heroes and 24 are in a power struggle at my house( both great,but both in the same time slot)

24 wins becuase it has been around longer.(so we tape heroes and watch it afterwards)

And that, my friend, is why I have DVR :thumbsup:.

Heroes is an amazing show. Watched the first episode on Itunes and I as hooked. Its definately tied as my favorite show on right now along with 24. Can't wait for Monday's new episode. Last weeks episode was really good. Loved the back sotry on HRG. Great stuff.

Yeah, me too. If you don't have a dvr-r or tvo, these are a great investments :D I ask my wife if she found Heroes boring and she said it was a great show, but she did find the whole Simoene thing boring.

Hopefully Hoshi doesn't do a time trip to fix that situation

:rolleyes: As I will agree, it was pretty lame and Peter needs to concentrate on getting control of his powers.

I think that Heroes, like 24, runs in real time for the most part, but I could be mistaken. Hiatus, really? This is getting as bad as BSG at this point :lol: Seems like BSG, they are trying to do things in chapters, which could explain the breaks. Not to mention show repeats on Sci-Fi to get more new viewers :unsure: While my patience with BSG is wavering, I'm willing to wait for Heroes, as long as this doesn't get out of hand. With so many shows going into repeats, can anyone explain why this is happening right now? Seems like sweeps are getting fewer and fewer and hiatus more and more :confused:

Is it just me that thinks Heroes is incredibly similar in concept to Joe Straczynski's Rising Stars series published by Top Cow (which itself had marked similarities to Marvel's New Universe).

I'm amazed Straczynski hasn't sued.

Is it just me that thinks Heroes is incredibly similar in concept to Joe Straczynski's Rising Stars series published by Top Cow (which itself had marked similarities to Marvel's New Universe).

I'm amazed Straczynski hasn't sued.

Yeah I did think it was similiar, rumor has it Rising stars is being made into a TV Show too.

T.