UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

In Need Of Evil!

SpiderGeg

Okay, so I'm a noob to this forum and I know it's not good "manners" to make your first post something like this, but......

I'm desperate and I figured I would throw my dignity out of the window and just say it.

Here it goes:

Does anyone have a Venom (preferably w/ the extra head) or a Carnage (w/ Accessories) that they would be will to sell? I have 35.00 USD in Paypal right now and cannot find these two ANYWHERE! I just spent the whole of 4 and 1/2 hours search the web for these and this is my last resort.

I am willing to do almost whatever it takes, but I just want a Spider-Man (which I already have), a Venom, and a Carnage for my collection.

I have this thing with Good/Evil - Duality that I think is shown perfectly between these three characters in the Marvel Universe and I have been trying for a few months passively to complete this set for myself. Any information would be greatly and entirely appreciated!

P.S. Can I expect a set of Spider-Man3 Minimates? If so where can I get them, when, how much, and who is in the set? Any info. here would be great too.

Thanks everyone,

Jayson G.

Hi Spidergeg

Welcome to the boards.

Try posting in the Flea market "Im sure someone will help you out.

and I'm sure it will be a lot cheaper than $30.

If you dont have any luck I know I have a spare venom, but no carnage spare and you might be better getting them from one source.

T.

If you aren't married to the idea of getting the first Venom figure, you can always wait until later this year when a newer version of Venom comes out with the Target exclusive Spidey sets.

As far as Spider-Man 3 is concerned, its still up in the air about the specifics of what sets we'll see associated with the movie, though its a safe bet to say that you won't see anything Spidey 3 related until at least July when the movie comes out. With it rumored to take the slots of Marvel Wave 17 & 18, it may be longer still until the movie mates show up.