UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

News from ToyFare

• 2 weeks later...

The article says "Modern Speed Sr." Does that mean it is Speed's dad? or is Speed supposed to be older, and then this is his son? I don't really know anything about this modern Speed Racer, I just know I am happy to see Trixie. My Speed is a little lonely without a helicopter or airplane.

The article says "Modern Speed Sr." Does that mean it is Speed's dad? or is Speed supposed to be older, and then this is his son? I don't really know anything about this modern Speed Racer, I just know I am happy to see Trixie. My Speed is a little lonely without a helicopter or airplane.

Yeah, in the new Speed series, the original Speed Racer is an older, kinda chubby dude.

Do we have confirmation that these too will include vehicles like the first release, or will they be 2(-4)packs?

Outside of that little snippet of news from ToyFare, we really don't have any news regarding this line. For all we know, the ToyFare news was old and the line has been scrapped. Time will tell. I think this is one of AA's solo projects, and they're notoriously slow when it comes to releasing new information. So long as they're slow because they're hard at work on making the minis I love, I'm pretty forgiving though. :biggrin:

Do we have confirmation that these too will include vehicles like the first release, or will they be 2(-4)packs?

Outside of that little snippet of news from ToyFare, we really don't have any news regarding this line. For all we know, the ToyFare news was old and the line has been scrapped. Time will tell. I think this is one of AA's solo projects, and they're notoriously slow when it comes to releasing new information. So long as they're slow because they're hard at work on making the minis I love, I'm pretty forgiving though. :biggrin:

I am with you 316. Leak the info nice and slow as long as the work is being done. It doesn't really take much info on this board to really get the people chatting.