UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Nightcrawler/Colossus 2-pack

Felyxz

I just recieved my Nightcrawler/Colossus 2-pack in the Mail. (thank you E-Bay. And yes I more then likely spent too much but don't care. $33.00)

I have 2 questions now.

1) Is this Nightcrawler the exact same paint job as the orignal?

I looked at Minimate Central and could not tell the difference between mine and the Giant X-Men 6 pack set.

Colossus does have slight paint differences.

The only real difference I can notice between the 2-pack Nightcrawler and the 6-pack is that AA used the newer Minimate design. (Hole in head, V-socket in the torso. but no hole in the feet).

2) I thought Nightcrawler/Colossus 2-pack was part of that Target exclusive that been floating around just lately.

But the box is not the hang on peg design and the back as Wave 10 and 11 on the back instead of wave 12 and 13.

So is the Nightcrawler/Colossus 2-pack part of the Target exclusive or something totally different?

BTW---Love this 2-pack. Just wish they release the rest of the 6-pack again. (unless they already did and I don't know about it)

Felyxz

Well I just took apart my Colossus.

I Figured out why he has a different paint job. It was actually quite silly.

His silver dots on his torso were in different places.

Well when I took off his "outfit" I quickly found out why the silver dots were in the wrong location.

AA assembled him backwards. Meaning his chest was his back and his back was his chest.

I relooked at the pictures at Minimate Central with the chest facing the right way.

And the paint job now matches perfectly with the 6-pack version. So the only difference is (just like Nightcrawler) the newer minimate body design.

So is the Nightcrawler/Colossus 2-pack part of the Target exclusive or something totally different?

BTW---Love this 2-pack. Just wish they release the rest of the 6-pack again. (unless they already did and I don't know about it)

Felyxz

Yup part of the target rolling stock, the entire 6 pack got rereleased at Target except for Thunderbird

Yeah, that's part of the rolling stock at Target. The reason that it is in the standard two-pack as opposed to the hanging two-pack is because the hanging box wasn't used until the most recent releases at Target, which were Ghost Rider/Daredevil, Wolverine/Colossus, Spider-Man/SpiderWoman, and Beast/Kitty Pride.