UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wednesday: Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch

bluesparrow

Anybody think that Quicksilver's hair piece is a retooled Ultimate Wolverine's? If you got one (UW), take a close look and compare. It's pretty damn close, but different? Am I crazy?

We'll never know until we have them in hand or perhaps maybe more pics from Toy Fair. They do look awfully close.

I agree as well, is seems almost the same, but enough of a difference to make you pump the brakes a little for a second look. I wonder, do you think the white paint job actually displays more of the details, and shadows, than the black does?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chin up, Cyc!

Chin is up, but with the characters so far released it seems they appear to be opting for the Classic Avengers, and being a 1980's arrival She-Hulk is too "new", the choices I offered were of the earliest to join the Avengers who don't already have mates.

*notes on watch that it's 5 hours to Friday at he types this, but realizes such time difference ploys are unlikely to work...*

Chin up, Cyc!

Chin is up, but with the characters so far released it seems they appear to be opting for the Classic Avengers, and being a 1980's arrival She-Hulk is too "new", the choices I offered were of the earliest to join the Avengers who don't already have mates.

*notes on watch that it's 5 hours to Friday at he types this, but realizes such time difference ploys are unlikely to work...*

Lol its Thursday here too but Im still waiting a bit...