UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

How will Series 16 effect your buying intentions?

Cyc

I got into Minimates for the DC stuff, as I'm not much of a Marvel fan. That said, I'm looking to get all of the X3 line except for the variant and to get the Ghost Rider.

Wave 16 is offering Beardy Thor and She Hulk to me, I'm not really bothered by the rest. Let me know if anyone wanst the Loki.

Jo

I'll pick up whatever X3 and Ghost Rider minimates Target gets, but I will definitely be pre-ordering the Avengers set online.

I agree that X3 and Ghost Rider are rather "unremarkable" assortments, but once I see them on the pegs the plastic crack fiend in me will take over and I'll end up with all of them. I know no restraint. Especially with minimates.

i've been contemplating this for a while and have come to my decision, of course i'll buy 14 (yay i can get a storm and ANOTHER wolverine) but prolly not 15, it's kinda ewwww. i mean i was excited bout blackheart and mephisto but then their not in their TRUE form, their in a human form. It ain't cool to yank my chain like that!

i've been contemplating this for a while and have come to my decision, of course i'll buy 14 (yay i can get a storm and ANOTHER wolverine) but prolly not 15, it's kinda ewwww. i mean i was excited bout blackheart and mephisto but then their not in their TRUE form, their in a human form. It ain't cool to yank my chain like that!

Not only that, but Blackheart and Mephisto are based on a couple actors' likeness, not comic accurate at all. Snore... A true Blackheart and Mephisto set woud definitely be worth getting excited about.

Not only that, but Blackheart and Mephisto are based on a couple actors' likeness, not comic accurate at all. Snore... A true Blackheart and Mephisto set woud definitely be worth getting excited about.

i here ya brother! :PIMP:

As I said before, I am contemplating on Wave 15, and I have come to a decision. I am not going to pick up any of that wave.As for Wave 14, I plan on getting it all, except the variant (doesn't really interest me), and all of Wave 16!

For Me, wave 16 has kind of regenerated my interest in Minimates; the lack of DC minimates in my hand and constant Spidey and Wolverine variants in previous waves had made me feel a bit lukewarm towards the Marvel Minimates future.

Now however i'm actually looking forward to wave 17 and onwards :biggrin: .

From the X3 wave, I'm only getting Beast & Juggernaut. That was my decision when I first saw the pics, and that hasn't changed. I'm not a completionist but I do like to have a wide variety of characters, so I'll be getting all of the Ghost Rider wave and Thor wave, but not the variants.