UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Another addict is born...

Well, my 3.5 year old daughter has been asking me "where spiderman guy go?" for a while now since all my mates are at work (mostly out of fear of my 2 year old breaking them, and my wife isn't very fond of the little guys) so I picked up a Darktide pack for her yesterday and her eyes lit up. Ah, my daughter's first real taste of the plastic crack, what a beautiful thing. She must have watched the 8.5 minute movie 7 times, and she kept wanting to watch it "one more time" but she needed to go to bed. She was a bit disapointed that there was no spiderman in the pack though, so now my next purchace will probably be an old 2 pack with web head off of ebay...

and what's this? my 2 pack with DD/GR arrived in the mail the same day (thanks Donny B :thumbsup: ) oh what a wonderful day it was, filled with minimate joy. My little girl and I enjoyed making angry wolverine jump rope, or should I say cain, with ghostrider and daredevil. all the others got a turn of course, and magneto showed off by doing it solo... yes fun was had by all.

so it looks like i am going to be buying 2 of every pack i get :biggrin: . now if they only made a "spiderman girl" mini, my daughter would be in absolute bliss....

Just thought i would share this heartwarming story for my fellow addicts to enjoy.

BS