UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wolverine and Magneto

Glomit

When I first saw this in one of those Famous magazines at the movies I said 'No way! This is probably going to be one of those things that get talked about and then get done several years later'. I guess not.

Oh, I forgot to mention, this is about the X-Men spin-offs, Wolverine and Magneto, two stories that go deep into each mutant's dark past. Read about it here

Glomit

That site has so many pop-ups that my pop-up blocker couldn't even catch them all. :pinch:

Anyways, I am somewhat excited for these two movies, but I really wish they would make another X-Men instead. Perhaps one that doesn't focus so much on Wolverine...

Anyways, I am somewhat excited for these two movies, but I really wish they would make another X-Men instead. Perhaps one that doesn't focus so much on Wolverine...

I thinking the same thing. X2 was pretty much all about Wolverine, or, at least how he became Wolverine.

Storm would have been a perfect character to do a movie on, since she has that thieving past... Nightcrawler might have worked, but he mysteriously disappeared <_<. In fairness, though, that's what he does best.

Glomit