UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

NEW Titaniums!!!

The Pegasus is nice and I'm surprised how different from the Galactica they were able to make it. I thought that at the three inch scale they'd look pretty similar, guess I was wrong.

The Raider is nice too, but I may pass on it. I'm trying to keep to just the Vipers (and Battlestars apparently), so I'm hoping for a Blackbird after these.

Man, they are beautiful.

I have all of the basics x2 ... one open and one in-package. I also have the deluxe Battlestar Galactica. It is so awesome ... but still in-box. And I'm really looking forward to the Cylon Titanium figure.

Definitely one of my favorite lines to collect. No Star Wars ... just BSG.

I finally found the re-issued Viper tonight. No luck on Scar, so it looks like I'll miss out on that one just like the bigger Galactica...

I'm glad to see that the line is going to continue past the ships that were originally announced...

Is stuckakid going to have them for pre-order?

You know ... I wish. Hasbro is a little tricky with their assortments on Titaniums. It's really hard to put up pre-orders on these particular items. I know that we will carry these in some capacity. And I really wish that Hasbro would get on the ball and release a wave that was JUST Battlestar ... re-release some of the older ones. If they did that, pre-orders would be more likely. So overdue ...

Well, Hasbro has a tendency to make as much as they can out of each mold, so I wouldn't be surprised if we get repaints of the original set at some point (besides Scar, which was a great repaint). I wouldn't mind a "battle damaged" Galactica, and a repainted Viper Mark II and Mark VII. I do wish they'd do BSG ONLY Case arssortments though. Every time I look for these I find TONS of Star Wars warming the pegs, and only one or two Galactica (usually Colonial One).

Have at least one of each so far, 2x Cylon Raiders (one opened, one sealed), am still missing 1978 Viper and Ultra Galactica.