UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Freedom Force

Alpheon

Hey guys, I was wondering: who of you have ever heard or played either Freedom Force or Freedom Force vs. The Third Reich by Irrational Games? They're incredible games, and I love them both. Two of my absolute favorites. I thought I'd bring this up, because somewhere down 2007 I'm planning on making myself a set of Freedom Force Minimates. Minute Man, Liberty Lad, The Ant, Man-Bot, Microwave, BlackJack, with many others. What do you guys think of that idea? More importantly, what do you think of the games?

I think this might find a nice home in the Videogame thread, but that's just me ;).

As far as the game is concerned, I was thinking about getting it but at the time there was a lot of hype for City of Heroes. So, I waited for CoH and was I glad I did. CoH was awesome. To be honest, Freedom Force went completely off my radar, but thinking back it might be worth trying.....neo

I think this might find a nice home in the Videogame thread, but that's just me ;).
No, you're probably right. I just didn't want to hijack it. If the Powers-That-Be feel this would be more appropriate there, that's just fine with me. I just don't know how to move it myself. :)

i think its very cewl :)

im planning to make a custom team of my own :P

i want to make the whole new warriors team and im already half-way there :D

• 5 months later...