UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

An Ambitious First-Timer

Alpheon

I need 26 capes. Demitri capes.

You should contact antacost. He casts parts for his customs so he might be able to make your capes for you. I don't imagine it'll be cheap but it surely will be cheaper than buying 26 Demitri's.

Pixie dust and wishes.

Seriously,though, I've been casting parts in resin for a bit now. I got tired of buying figures just for a certain part, so I made molds of the parts that I used most often, and have been using resin for almost a year now.

And yes, I do happen to have a mold for the Demitri cape... just throwing that out there...

Pixie dust and wishes.

Seriously,though, I've been casting parts in resin for a bit now. I got tired of buying figures just for a certain part, so I made molds of the parts that I used most often, and have been using resin for almost a year now.

And yes, I do happen to have a mold for the Demitri cape... just throwing that out there...

antacost - any chance you'd tell what resin product you are using for casting? My Sculpey/Magic Sculp method has allowed me to cast a number of clever parts, but I'd prefer to find an easier (and more exact) method. I've been researching mold casting methods and I'm interested in what you use.

Sorry Alpheon, don't mean to hijack the thread. But I can't resist trying to jack some of antacosts secrets.