UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Last of Us Remastered

Zylek

I just finished The Last of Us Remastered on my new PS4, wow! It felt you were playing a character in a movie, kind of like the Tomb Raider reboot game was but in a slightly different genre.

Has anyone else played this?

I played Last of Us on PS3. It really messed me up towards the end since the gameplay was so engrossing.

I bought a ps3 specifically for this game, my sole reason for buying the console and the game was based purely on hype. i was shocked to say the least since i was expecting a decent game but nothing special.

i very rarely any more get the urge to play for hours at a time any more but the storyline and direction really got to me, i often mess around in games, doing stuff like seeing different ways to get a "game over" but with the last of us i found myself feeling a real need to keep joel & ellie alive ( i vaguely remember having to take a break the first time i saw a "death animation". and lastly i teared up at least 3 times over the course of the campaign. really engrossing and honestly a tear jerker for me.

Being a father, I was jarred by the opening sequence. It was such a riveting story and was really drawn in while playing. I found I needed to stop playing at least 45 minutes before bed so I could read something else to get it out of my head. I guess the downside with starting my PS4 off with it is that it sets a really high bar! :)

• 4 weeks later...