UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Store Horsemen Customer Service

Glantern

Does anyone know of a good way to get in touch with the Four Horsemen's store about problems with orders? I recently placed an order with them and one of the items I paid for was left out. I've tried emailing the two email addresses posted on their website to no avail. It's been about a week and a half and I've heard nothing. I;m starting to get rather annoyed about the whole ordeal, and I'd like to do whatever possible to get either the item I paid for or my money back. Any advice?

I never received my Power Lords order from them. I have sent them 4 emails over the past 6 weeks and gotten no response. People on the October Toys message board assure me that they will respond eventually, and that they always take care of their customers, but I am getting very frustrated.

Well, I've sent another e-mail to both the addresses. We'll see what happens but I'm not hopeful, especially after hearing about your troubles with them, which are admittedly worse than mine. It's a shame, I really like their stuff, but I doubt I'll be supporting them from here on out.

Sorry to hear about you order issues. Are either of you following them on Facebook? It doesn't look there has been much activity since before SDCC, but that might be an alternative to e-mailing them. I know Cornboy's son just returned from a tour in Afganistan. So I think he's preoccupied with that right now.