UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

gurvemehs attempt at customs

Anyway the anime thing is hard because i cant find a PROPER template to begin.

For my first feat im making what everyone seems to overlook alot. Bill Wintergreen from arrow im gonna start with his mask as a decal il post updates when im done

Billy_Wintergreen_wearing_his_balaclava.

Many will say why well.....bewcause i have a thing for underlooked/ underdeveloped/low tier characters so im gonna introduce this man to my world and see how he fits against the other minimates the VERSE.

News Update i have finished Bill wintergreen(beta) just dont know hopw post picture taken from camera thats all.

Next project is.................................Xmen days of future past movie cast memburs that i believe needed to make it in the miniverse.

1.Blink (need a face decal for her modern/human. look i love her in the movie SUE ME portal powers and sh/t :DDDDDDDDDD) if u have an idea for her face or if a mate that ive never heard of

that matches her likeness post here.

2.Iceman.....................with a ice beard badass ill find a pallete and edit it.(same as above)

3. The MUTHAF********* SENTINEL(future) BAbY.THAT will need some work and i have just the idea for it the modern cylons with edited parts obviously.

4.Bishop well thats easy except the gun.