UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Status of plastic stand orders with Diamond Toys

Hi.

Shortly after Zach had let us know that they had put the plastic circular stands on sale on the Diamond Toy's website, I had placed my order for a large number of these. My order was placed on September 28th and I am still waiting for the order to be shipped. The replies from Diamond to my enquiries is that due to 'technical glitches' with placing these on their website is causing the delay. Come on! Really.

Just wondering if anyone has the same experience or have they received their order?

Zach, if you can provide a better explanation.

Thanks.

Same boat here.

The reply I got earlier today said they should have it sorted out and sent “within the week” (which I take to mean “will ship late next week at best” since it’s Thursday, if they’re not going to commit to “ship tomorrow” it’s not shipping “within the week”)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, never saw this original post. We have the stands, they came with us to New York Comic-Con -- but it seems like the clear stands sold so well at SDCC that when we opened up the item to fill orders after a short delay caused by a staffing change, all of the remaining stock was in New York. It's back now, and we're fulfilling. In fact, I think we're ordering more.

Sorry for the delay.

Edited by DSTZach