UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

Okay, if any one HASN'T seen this show, shame on you. Go watch it right now. Seriously, what are you still doing here, go see it.

I was thinking about this today about how much I LOVE this show. Borderline obsessive. I was surffing around, drooling over the new toys, when I stumbled on these cuties. http://www.hobbystock.jp/item/view/HBY-GTF-00000111

Now, I got to thinking. I'd kill for Minimates of these. As far as I know, no one in the US has the lisence yet. There is a small but growing RABID fanbase both here and in Japan. You could market them in both countries, giving Minimates a foot hold in Japan. There are a lot of characters, 5 main ones, 4 secondary, which allows for a wide range of characters. That and there are a ton of variations in their costumes and outfits and hairstyles, allowing for exclusives and variants.

So in short, I'd kill for Haruhi Suzumiya Minimates. How do we suggest them and possess them?