UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Best SMC costume?

as you all know there are hundreds of spiderman from the SMC line but which one is the best?

i dont usually buy the spidermen from thisline but i wanta costume that will make it look like hes had a relaunce (im trying something out more info later)

ive already got a ben riely type costume from ages ago and have made a custom belt from some punisher ammo clips and split pins add an old x-men classics gambit coat to that and you have a relaunche

i also quite like the spider launcher ( if only he didnt have the action feature!)

oh and what do toybiz have in thier heads making this:

http://www.toybiz.com/showitem.htm?id=72736

That's what I was thinking when I saw that. Can he even move? See, though, ToyBiz seems to have it in their heads that kids will now officially buy ANYTHING if it has to do with Spider-Man. And for the most part, that seems to be proving itself true. Yeah, I used to like the Marvel Legends predecessor, the REAL "Spider-Man Classics". The ones like Man-Spider, Rhino, Captain Universe and yes, the Scarlet Spider. As for my fave SMC costume? :huh: It's hard to distinguish that question from "fave SMC altogether". Right now I am really hooked on going out and buying all the House of M action figures I can. So, my current fave (that I don't have) would be the latest Spider-Sense Spider-Man. Not to say I am not sick of crappy "features". I hate "features" altogether.

• 1 month later...

The Black Costume from SMC wave 2 or whatever it was. It came with a wall background with the symbiote on it.