UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

A little help please?

I recently bought the Iron Man and Hulk 2-pack from Wave 45 today the problem(s) was/were:

1. My hulk had paint smudges all over his face. Wiping isn't doing anything. Can someone give me some advice for it's removal?

2. Iron Man's helmet wouldn't come off till I had to pry it off. There were scratches, my fault. How can I remove a stuck helmet next time without resulting to using the kitchen knife?

3. When I got his helmet off there was red paint all over. I don't think it's removable but if it is I'd like some advice.

Thanks in advance,

Minimage

My blog: mini-bugle.blogspot.com

Edited by MiniMage

2) Sometimes you can get a tight helmet off by microwaving/boiling hot water and putting the piece in there. Then you can use a nail file, like on a pair of nail clippers, to gently work it under the back of the helmet (where the head piece has no paint) and can usually gently work it loose. This is also a good tool since it won't cut the plastic. Another method I've found has been using a pair of tweezers to grasp the bottom of the head (again, don't pick a place that has face paint) and you can try to pull them loose carefully.