UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Young Justice: Invasion?

Alright, I may be late to the game here but I had surgery this week and I've been recovering and watching my DVR. I really enjoyed the first season of YJ. Now I noticed the show is called Invasion and jumped a couple of yrs. I like the new costumes but feel myself wishing for the old lineup. I wanted to see if anyone knew why they did the jump or if anyone has heard if they would go back to the old team.

I'm still enjoying the show but was surprised by the jump. I would alo be interested in seeing oth opinions on the show. Hope this post makes sense as my pills are really kicking in. Whoooo!

1342370853[/url]' post='236990']

Alright, I may be late to the game here but I had surgery this week and I've been recovering and watching my DVR. I really enjoyed the first season of YJ. Now I noticed the show is called Invasion and jumped a couple of yrs. I like the new costumes but feel myself wishing for the old lineup. I wanted to see if anyone knew why they did the jump or if anyone has heard if they would go back to the old team.

I'm still enjoying the show but was surprised by the jump. I would alo be interested in seeing oth opinions on the show. Hope this post makes sense as my pills are really kicking in. Whoooo!

I'm loving it! Which really stinks that the toy line is dead now, with so many new introductions and designs. As far as if they will go back 5 years to the "present", well with the introduction of

Impulse and a time machine

who knows? (I put it in spoiler in case you or someone hadn't gotten to that episode yet.)

Now if there were only an easy way to get a complete YJ 6" Kid Flash...

the time jump is story driven, its not a new team in the sense that all the old stuff is out the window, its still very much about the original team, they just needed a smooth way to introduce a ton of new members. There have been tons of reference to past events, along with the possibility of flashbacks. The Team has been planning something those five years, ever since that fateful new years day, and it really starts to come together this season. Based on the footage shown at comic con, they've got some SWEEEEET stuff coming like:

DEATHSTROKE, RAVEN, TRIGON, APACHE CHIEF, THE REACH, HUNTRESS, STATIC SHOCK AND MORE OF TIM DRAKE

Sweet, I really liked the Impulse episode. It seems Dc really know how to do their cartoon properties whereas Marvel struggles. Makes me wish DC produced EMH cause it wouldn't be canceled so soon lol.

Looking fwd to seeing Deathstroke hopefully Ravager follows. Two of my favs. Anyone know when new episodes will air?

• 2 months later...

so season 2 episode 8 just premiered this morning and MAN am i excited, and since my spoiler bar thing isnt working, ill post spoilers below with a warning:

SPOILER WARNING, WARNING WARNING WARNING....you've been warned...

ok so Arsenal is now officially in the mix, dont know how that will affect the show as a whole since it seems he may still be a hero, just a slightly darker one...could be working for Luthor but i dont see him doing his dirty work...either way this is a problem since he knows a LOT about the heroes lives.

second: TED KORD, SO MUCH YES, we know hes considered dead but all we've seen is his memorial, so im still hoping he's alive :D the official story is he built the scarab and was then killed but we know this isnt true, so im excited to see them reveal more about the reach and Teds' disappearance.

Jason, he also exists in this world, and is already did, which is good news because it means we could see Red Hood and more about the Robin line, but also needs some explanation, is 5 years long enough to turn Dick into Nightwing, have Jason have a run as Robin AND Tim to be recruited?

there are a few other big things but those are the ones that caught my eye the most :D

• 3 months later...

Young Justice was on CN today (1/5/2013) with one of the last first run episodes before it was inexplicably pulled.

An all new episode next week (01/12/2013)!

New episodes of Green Lantern as well!

ya, sadly i saw this episode back when it got leaked, but i went to fan meet up today and got to talk to a lot of cool people while watching this :D

the new characters (Stephanie, Virgil, etc) are gonna be awesome to see in action, and i cant wait to see Mongul next week!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Cool. It's on my que now.

Now if we could only get Green Lantern, the rest of DC Nation, Megas XLR, SymBionic Titan, the other seasons of the CN shows, Transformers Animated and the entire Disney Afternoon on there I'd have no free time at all.