UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Zelda fan thread.

Are you a :The legend of Zelda fan as I am? Then show your collections like : Video games , Action figures and ofcourse....CUSTOM MINIMATES ! (If you have majoras mask action figures please post pictures ) Make sure to show Photos of your collection and talk all you want about the new zelda games that should come out.

I'm a huge Zelda fan. I just love how Zelda's always out there with his sword and shield doin' stuff and the little mushroom guys are all like "You're princess is in another castle." LAWL OMG

......Are you confsed with mario and zelda? Because the little mushrooms are from mario ..........OH! Your trolling right?LOL :D

actually the gameboy games has goombas in them.. ;)

and you could say I am a Zelda fan.. http://b00sted4fun.deviantart.com/art/Link-Heart-Tattoo-292174296

Yeah... Link's Awekaning . I have that one on my 3DS so yeah... But I dont think mushroom people like toad is in the game saying the princess is in a nother castle LOL! Any ways.........Im glad one of the members is a zelda fan like me:D