UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Scenery for stop-motion

I am working on a minimate web series as many of you know,(i have started a thread about it,it's called the multiverse)problem is that i can't find anything to use as scenery.My first thought was lego but it's kinda expensive and they are not suited for mates.I would use worldworks games like winkerbean but since i have to print them in a special paper,cut them and glue them i think it's not the best solution.So that brings us here,what would you use?I want it to be kinda cheap since the situation here in greece is:you're out,you're in,you're OUT! I MR.TSIPRAS WILL SAVE YOU!!!VOTE FOR ME,the army is not needed,europe and america sucks your blood!!PAY ME MORE!!PAY,PAY,PAY!! Electricity:2000 EUROS,PAY FOR THE HOUSES YOU HAVE BOUGHT,PAY 500euros for your grandpa's house!!.Yeah,so i need it to be in fairly reasonable price.Thanks in advance!!

If you have a program that can do keying, get a bright green poster board from the dollar store and you can green screen stuff in. Mega Blocks are quite cheap too so they should be considered.

I don't want background scenery. What I meant was that I wanted buildings,roads,secret labs but not as backgrounds but as fully interactive environments. I searched eBay and there are many people who sell lots of Lego bricks for 35 dollars so I'll use building blocks(megabloks,Lego).

If you have a program that can do keying, get a bright green poster board from the dollar store and you can green screen stuff in. Mega Blocks are quite cheap too so they should be considered.

I don't want background scenery. What I meant was that I wanted buildings,roads,secret labs but not as backgrounds but as fully interactive environments. I searched eBay and there are many people who sell lots of Lego bricks for 35 dollars so I'll use building blocks(megabloks,Lego).

Ohh sorry. You can also check out bricklink they sell legos and I heard there prices are good.

Also the old imaginex sets are great for mates, but I do not know the price for them.

Edited by darkredshdow

Ohh sorry. You can also check out bricklink they sell legos and I heard there prices are good.

Also the old imaginex sets are great for mates, but I do not know the price for them.

Great idea! Thanks!