UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Imaginext Batcave/mobile question

Jeff

Was lucky to pick up a complete DC Imaginext Batcave (the side opening model, not the new tower version) at a garage sale with all (except Riddler) the rouges gallery for $10. :lol:

Sadly, it didn't come with a batmobile. Like the batcave, I found there's two batmobiles out there- a nod to the 60's version and a nod to the Keaton/Burton batmobile with joker barrels. Now, the 60's version goes with the older batcave I have. Will the newer version fit as well? I'm not sure how wide it is- if it'll fit thru the drawbridge gate door. Has anyone tried? Or own both?

Went out afterwards and picked up Clayface and Superman with Krypo- who's a perfect scale and style to fit right alongside the Action League figures I've been collecting. Is there a want/have trade forum for those figures? Still looking for a cyborg/elment woman 2 pk.

Can't wait until my daughter is a little older (just turned one) to play with these sets together. Maybe she'll have a little brother then too.... :biggrin:

Give her another 6 months and she'll be ready for them Jeff. I think these were some of the first toys I bought my little guy and he'll be 3 in July. We didn't pick up the Batcave and I'm really kicking myself for not picking up the Green Lantern stuff when I found it cheap. Now of course he's into GL or as I hear it, Team Winner. My wife says he's saying GL, but I don't hear it :lol:

Good to hear. (:

Happy to report I found the flashpoint action league 2 pks. I was looking for. My legion of doom has almost has all it's members. Just need them to make a Luthor, Cheetah, Toyman, Giganta.....