UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Facebook & MSN

Urban Saboteur

Hey Guys,

So I am looking for more additional friends on facebook, and if you're occasionally using a chat messenger like MSN, google chat or Yahoo I'd be really pleased to talk to you from time to time. It's all up to you, i'll put down my details on here so if you send me a request i'll add you. Alternatively reply to this post with your details and i'll send you a friends request, either way works :)

MSN: Superiorraw@hotmail.co.uk

Yahoo Messenger: richardwyatt80s@yahoo.co.uk

Facebook: My Facebook Profile

Googlechat: rawgenius2005@googlemail.com

All i ask is that if you send the initial request on any of these services send a little note attached with your MMMV Username and say hello, then I know you're not just some random internet person :lol:

Hopefully talk to some of you soon!

Rich

Hey Guys,

So I am looking for more additional friends on facebook, and if you're occasionally using a chat messenger like MSN, google chat or Yahoo I'd be really pleased to talk to you from time to time. It's all up to you, i'll put down my details on here so if you send me a request i'll add you. Alternatively reply to this post with your details and i'll send you a friends request, either way works :)

MSN: Superiorraw@hotmail.co.uk

Yahoo Messenger: richardwyatt80s@yahoo.co.uk

Facebook: My Facebook Profile

Googlechat: rawgenius2005@googlemail.com

All i ask is that if you send the initial request on any of these services send a little note attached with your MMMV Username and say hello, then I know you're not just some random internet person :lol:

Hopefully talk to some of you soon!

Rich

Awesome idea! Especially for the newer guys on the forum!

googlechat : officialhaiderqayyum@gmail.com