UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Molybdenum Man's Customs

Custom Colossus

P1020596.jpg

Made from a 2.5" LOTR figure, painted with CITADEL and TESTOR's paints (Testor's for the red - CITADEL's reds were too dull).

Hair is from Sculpie - probably the last time I'll use it. Too difficult to heat it without melting plastic.

The hair was shaped for finishing with the knock-off Dremel I got at Walmart for $10.

Wristbands are from Evergreen styrene tubing (can be obtained at most hobby / train stores).

Face was drawn free hand using a Sharpie pen and using the 2" figure as a model.

The belt was made from card stock and glued in place.

P1020598.jpg

P1020608.jpg

P1020609.jpg

Edited by Molybdenum Man

More customs and pics!

I took a bunch of Gollums (not to be confused with a flock of Smeagols...sorry, has that been done before?), used a hole puncher to make discs from card stock, used a Sharpie for eye slits, and voila...

Moloids!

P1020581.jpg

Scientists studying a rare life form are attacked by AIM!

AIM hopes to use the alien life form to turn it into a weapon (possibly one that overpromises but never delivers).

P1020584.jpg

P1020453.jpg

The nurse is a Silken Floss head and hair with a D'Anna body (TRU BSG?). Most of the other scientists are as is from the box, except the one with the funky goggles, who was made from random parts (the green shirt may be from a Joker). The "goggles" are actually some random, possibly Mega Bloks part that came in a large eBay lot of blocks. The two pegs in the front were colored in with a silver Sharpie to make the eyepieces.

Edited by Molybdenum Man