UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

We're here to Pump >CLAP< You Up!

Mirymate

I hate the chest piece that the existing Hercules has. It completely restricts the arm movement above the head. If they'd whittle those shoulderpad parts off it'd be a great piece for characters who are big, but not huge.

Oh, I know! What I meant for Colossus, was something similar to that piece, but that goes up at the shoulders (like the GSXM piece), instead of restricting the arms. That'd be a nice way of making him more muscly, whilst still being a good representation of his costume.

I agree with Gray Hulk, Abomination, Rhino, and would like to see Zzzax and Wendigo. I don't think Venom or Colossus count, they're not supposed to be abnormally large, they're well built but still normally sized men, the way Giant Size Colossus was done seems to be the perfect blend to me. Kingpin is far heavier than the mate body allows, and the Hulks and Juggernauts are supposed to be bigger than a normal man, but I don't think Venom or Colossus should be on that scale.

but I don't think Venom or Colossus should be on that scale.

Depends which Venom really, the one in Thunderbolts was gigantic...

Speaking of which, they've shown Man-Thing to be about the same size as Juggernaut in recent T-bolts comics, so he could work bulky.

Edited by battlecat

I agree about Venom being normal scale most of the time. In fact, my signature Venom has the "back in black" spidey torso to avoid using the powerhouse torso. Not a fan of most of the powerhouse torsos.

Still, he's been drawn so oversized in comics at times that I'd like to have a bulky version to go with my normal version. Probably won't ever get one, but I'd be all for it if DST would do it.

post-50-0-58035900-1319148198_thumb.jpg

When you think about it, It was more a Titanium Man / Hulk cross. It was a big green mechanical suit that was built by the Gargoyle. The second Titanium Man was a large mechanical suit built by the Gremlin, the Gargoyle's son. And the toy and cartoon Gargoyle looked more like the son than the father. So really, it was more the Titanium Hulk than the Mecha Hulk.

And yes, I am clearly overthinking the whole thing.