UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Transformers: War for Cybertron

I was planning too, but then I played the Demo. It is like a really crappy second rate version of Gears without the polish or fun. Honestly, the worlds felt over done and it's hard to see anything all of the robots look like all of the walls. I was really excited and was completely let down. So, I am not and I would recommend anyone that wants to get it try the demo, there is one on LIVE and PSN. It's worth a demo! neo

i picked this up today(sadly im giving to a friend after i beat the story <_< ) the gameplay is sooooooo much fun iim not very far but im liking the...um.....transformability? and even though im not a huge fan of the graphics the game pays some serious homage to G1 fans

in conclusion all i have to say is RUMBLE HELL YA(they better put him as playable for dlc)

I finished the Decepticon campaign last night and had a great time. The controls, I found, were hard to get the hang of at first, but the game lends itself for some epic shoot outs once you learn them. Any levels with the jets were the highlight for me-- dog fights were highly entertaining and allowed a whole new dimension for strategy that the land-based vehicles needed a lot more of.

The major downside seems to be in the character choices. Although there are minor differences, it doesn't seem to matter at all. I have found little to no difference in playing either Soundwave or Megatron. Variety would have helped the experience a lot more.

I'm excited to play through the Autobot campaign, though. The ending to the Decepticon one was just epic. I'm dying to see how it follows up.

Trust me, the classes play into it HUGELY in multiplayer. Even in co-op the characters compliment eachother much better than you can see just playing by yourself. But in multiplayer, when you have a scout up against a soldier... you're gona get creamed.

BTW, this weekend is double XP points.

I can't wait to see what DLC they're working on. Rumor has it there's something with Arcee and Slipstream. I love her.