UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

deleted account

cale_reborn

im just wondering why is it because a period of inactivity ,or something else. <_<

probably because of some kind of error

i had it too when i started here, but my username was taken by my previous account that got deleted

Cale:

Care to clarify what the problem was? Did you get an error message? Below is an image that shows both of your accounts. One where you joined in August 13, 2006 and another where you joined Feb 14, 2007

This is from the Members Search List.

cale.jpg

Huh i was on my laptop when i tried to log in so it might not have worked ... my bad :D ...what was that post about Mattallica? :blink: it feels good to be back sorry for the wait i just have been too busy too log in oh and i have started doing customs i might post them .Master chief,leon s. kennedy,blue blank.

Cale, might I suggest you rent the sexiest movie ever, Logan's Run. If you do, you will get that reference that Mattallica was making ;)

Yeah, but thanks to your avatar I'll be having nightmares :blink: But it just goes to show why Germans and Reideen1313 love David Hasselhoff :lol:

Cale, I'll probably delete your second user id this week. If you prefer one over the other, let me know. I can also adjust your post count so that you don't lose any if it matters to you.

Lastday, Capricorn 29's. Year of the City: 2274. Carousel begins.

Renew! Renew!