UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ben 10

Anybody else watching this? I bought the first season DVD when it came out, based solely on Dave Johnson's wonderful character designs... I was blown away by this cartoon. It's currently wrapping up it's third season on Cartoon Network...

Anyway, the Alien Collection figures are unbelievably awesome. In the span of about two weeks, I've managed to find damn near all of them. I'm just missing a Greymatter figure, and a couple of the newest figures. The Alien Collection is really the only line that interests me at this point. I did pick up the DNA Collection figure of Kevin 11, just cause he's about in scale with the 4" AC Ben. Just this Friday, I managed to find the Alien Laboratory of the Rust Bucket on clearance at K-Mart for $14... Man I was so excited. It's a perfect representation of the RV from the show...

Anybody else want to talk about Ben 10?

i really like the show. i used to be like ok its on ill watch it. but now my little bro. likes it so i watch it with him and right now its pretty exciting cause there is a rolling story line not like one show ur done and then off to the next. my little brother really wnat to get a toy omnitrix lol. the figs look pretty cool but i dont have the space or money to collect them.(darn u minimates)