UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ghost Rider the movie

MINI_MYTE

Its ok, if it wasnt for nic cage it would be sooo burger!!!!! its watchable and has so fun bits in, to the guy who said it was the worst comic book film ever!!! have you ever seen Daredevil!!!!! hahahah :biggrin:

Like everyone else has said, see the Director's Cut. It will make Daredevil worth watching again.

I really didn't think Daredevil was that bad a film. Three things spoiled it. Throwing the rapist onto the subway track. Joe Pantolini's character (the reporter) chucking his match away and igniting the DD symbol, and Matt and Elektra's ridiculous dance routine. That's about it. Other than that it was a fun movie and the part where Matt sees Elektra's face in the rain was absolutely haunting.

Heh, 'haunting' 3,2,1, aaaaaand back on topic! :)

Worse comic movie ever and it's unfortunate

Worst ever? Did you see the Hulk or Elektra? :biggrin:

Yep, sure did and like Elektra a lot more than this.

If anyone has seen Elektra, GR pretty much took care of the elements the same way

:rolleyes:

. But I have to say DD and Elektra were a much stronger movie than this. While I have watched the DC of DD, I haven't watched the Elektra version yet. But I hope the story gets put back in that one, like DD. Hulk had some nice moments, but was a garbled mess for the most part. Hopefully the next one will be a lot better than the first. Like others have said, Origin movies always seem to bog down things. But this was by first one of the worst superheroe films, right up there with Batman and Robin in my book. And I think the same thing that happened to both DD and Elektra happened here, the producers overruled the director and told him to make something other than what he wrote <_<

Daredevil the film is one of my guilty pleasures. The Directors Cut is great.

Ghost Rider here was really just about the visuals. I actually preferred Nic Cage as the stunt rider, thought the early parts of the film were really good. His interview with Roxie was priceless.

Then it was all about "how much fire can we put onscreen at once?" and you start to lose interest.

And Eva Mendes's rack MUST get a mention. Wowser, especially when she's waiting for him in the restaurant.