UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock Customizing Live!

So, that seemed like a success.

Didn't get as much painting done as I'd have liked to, for the webcam to actually show what I was doing I had to use a different setup than I normally do, so my hands were shaky and it was hard to not cover up what I was doing. I'll work on changing the setup for the future, probably something of a bird's eye view of my desk.

And also I'll actually be scheduling future painting sessions at least a few hours in advance.

Alrighty, that was definitely a better setup. Far comfier for me and easier to see what I'm doing for anyone watching.

For anyone who didn't catch these beta-episodes, I was painting Minimates of me and my girlfriend, so nothing too exciting. Future shows will have pop-culture based customs so people know who I'm making.

It seems like later at night EST works better for people, so I'll probably stick to that. And I won't be streaming during any Multiverse-hosted chats.

heading off to bed now (its nearly 3am here), but I've had you on for the last hour and a half-ish, comp crashed and now it says you're offline.

enjoyed watching you work Sham, even if you do hold the paintbrush in a truly bizarre fashion! Was painting along with you.