UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shur-Prize!!

Gouki

Well, I guess this is a bit of a thread necro but I didn't think it warranted a new one :P

Me and some friends of mine were supposed to go to kings dominion over the weekend, but the whole east coast decided it was going to thunderstorm most of the time (always does around here this time of year, though). Anyway, this left us with a decent amount of set aside money and some time on our hands, so we all decided to go to a comic shop we had all heard about, but never gone too. When we got there, my first reaction was as much a toy store as a comic book store, which was really cool, but then I found the minimates. I picked up a minimate max sentinel, bolt face iron man/aim agent, classic iron man/aim agent, Ozzy minimate, kyle reese/terminator 2 pack, and the cyclops/dark phoenix exclusive from a few years back, all for 125$. Needless to say, it was a real bummer to have not gone to the amusement park, but stumbling into a minimate goldmine pretty much made up for it :P.