UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Green Goblin & Dr. Octopus

hyejinx1984

Just cause it's been too long since this kind of thread, when are we getting better versions of Green Goblin and Dr. Octopus? I was shuffling through my tub of minimates for good old times sake again... and these are both so darn plain. I won't be happy til we have a more detailed, slightly creepy goblin WITH a glider, and a Dock Ock that actually uses the bottom 2 tentacles as his "feet" with the main minimate suspended in mid air.

Make it so DST

It looks like they had a new green goblin (an unmasked one) on the way but never released it, it did look much better than the currant one. One of the other folks on this board said they should do a thunderbolts set either a box set or a series I can't remember, that sounded like a good idea to me. If they make another Doc Ock they need to make the tentacles longer the ones on the original just diden't do it for me.

It looks like they had a new green goblin (an unmasked one) on the way but never released it, it did look much better than the currant one. One of the other folks on this board said they should do a thunderbolts set either a box set or a series I can't remember, that sounded like a good idea to me. If they make another Doc Ock they need to make the tentacles longer the ones on the original just diden't do it for me.

yup and yup. Also... as much as people complained baout how he looked in the movies. a 2-pack of Green Goblin (SpiderMan 1) and Dock Dock (SpiderMan 2) could be cool. We have pretty much every other character from the SM movie in the SM3 set, might as well complete it with these villains as well.