UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Need help identifying an old sci fi tv show

Zombieboyfiend

Ok folks i'll try and give you much as I can remember but my facts maybe mixed due to the fact I saw this quite a few (ok many, many) years ago. I believe I saw this between 1975 and 1983. Not sure if it was a movie or tv show. I remember a guy being in some kind of outdoor jail/cell and a spaceship that hung (?) off the side of the earth. I think it was forbidden to enter this ship. The show centered around 2 guys and 1 girl. They would float/glide down long corridors. They reached the cockpit and the pilot was dead and had been for awhile. I want to say it was like a giant intergalactic zoo. It's been bugging me for year and more so tonight for some reason. Any information would be helpful so I don't think I was crazy.

Ok folks i'll try and give you much as I can remember but my facts maybe mixed due to the fact I saw this quite a few (ok many, many) years ago. I believe I saw this between 1975 and 1983. Not sure if it was a movie or tv show. I remember a guy being in some kind of outdoor jail/cell and a spaceship that hung (?) off the side of the earth. I think it was forbidden to enter this ship. The show centered around 2 guys and 1 girl. They would float/glide down long corridors. They reached the cockpit and the pilot was dead and had been for awhile. I want to say it was like a giant intergalactic zoo. It's been bugging me for year and more so tonight for some reason. Any information would be helpful so I don't think I was crazy.

Any chance it might be this?

Starlost

Any chance it might be this?

Starlost

Couldn't tell from it's description but I did hit the old youtube and low and behold you are correct. Thanks!