UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

D&K Books

I was wondering why the Iron Man movie did not get a D&K picture book like all the other Marvel summer blockbusters. Hell even Ghost Rider got one. I was really hoping that they were going to do one for Iron Man. I don't know everthing about him but I want to. Anyway just thought somebody else might have been thinking the same thing I was.

Thats a good point. I mean, if you give someone a picture of GR and a picture of IM, who are they more likely to recognise? They just lost a fair bit of sales there, doing a GR one and not an IM one. Maybe there'll be one for the DVD release?

Vig

Holy Cow!

I work at Borders in Edinburgh and I was searching on the system for a DK Ultimate Guide for Iron Man just today, Seriously.

Weird...I was sure I'd seen info about a release for one ages ago (Dec/Jan), and a couple of other IM movie tie-in books were "cancelled prior to publication" but all trace of the DK ultimate book have disappeared..Damn them!

I've got first editions of the Avengers, Justice League, Batman, Spider-Man, Hulk, Fantastic Four & X-men books, Sure woulda liked an IM one though, Think of the wonderful toys?!?