UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek Bridge

that is pretty freakin sick man!! I see you got some chairs to the right of the captains' chair. are you going to do the fourth wall? is that millenium falcon one from the old micromachines? i have the old and new school star trek ones floating around in a box somewhere.......

p.s. what's up with bobba fett hanging around outside? kinda looks like he's up to something :ermm:

that is pretty freakin sick man!! I see you got some chairs to the right of the captains' chair. are you going to do the fourth wall? is that millenium falcon one from the old micromachines? i have the old and new school star trek ones floating around in a box somewhere.......

p.s. what's up with bobba fett hanging around outside? kinda looks like he's up to something :ermm:

The forth wall is an illosion.

Just like in the show, you know its there you just cannot see it.

Plus I see no one has noticed my Movie cameras I have on top of the view Screen wall. :)

I was playing with my daughter and that were he was put and I just didnt' see him before I took the pictures.

Yes. the falcon is one of the old Micromachines. I use to have the Star trek ones but could not find any.

Besides I thought it went with all the Star Wars legos I was using like the screen in front of Lt. Uhura.

Hey all,

Love the Lt M'Ress custom. I actually have the same thing sat on the side at home waiting to be finished. I actually used the hair from Starfire as I thought it was closer to the original. Now just got to think about Lt Arex. <_<

Take care,

Matty-lad

The only real pain I had was cutting the hole in the skirt and then making the tail fit. I had to cut up the tab that held the tail in place.

Love to see how your Lt M'Ress turns out.