UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

HIYA!

I'm new here so i just thought i'd say hi..

i collected on and off for awhile, mostly marvel, streetfighter/darkstalkers, speed racer & a few of the new DC (i would be collecting the startrek but ive NEVER seen them sold , like ANYWHERE).

my new re-intrest in was sparked recently by seeing the spiderman 3 'mates ,of which i bought nearly all, and was promptly broke for the rest of the week..although i think it was strangely worth it :P also todays news of Dr.who mates was..well

FANTASTIC!

I am so excited for these, u have no idea !

so yea , i look forward to talking to others searching for and collecting as well.

:biggrin:

I'm new here so i just thought i'd say hi..

i collected on and off for awhile, mostly marvel, streetfighter/darkstalkers, speed racer & a few of the new DC (i would be collecting the startrek but ive NEVER seen them sold , like ANYWHERE).

my new re-intrest in was sparked recently by seeing the spiderman 3 'mates ,of which i bought nearly all, and was promptly broke for the rest of the week..although i think it was strangely worth it :P also todays news of Dr.who mates was..well

FANTASTIC!

I am so excited for these, u have no idea !

so yea , i look forward to talking to others searching for and collecting as well.

:biggrin:

Welcome aboard NNY I'm sure there's plenty here who'll help you build your collection.