UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I just wrote DST an email

I just wrote DST an email thanking them for the Defenders set, Series 16,19, 20, and the exclusive 2packs that are all coming out soon. I told them how nice it was to get some new characters so that the minimate Marvel Universe can be as diverse as the comic book Marvel Universe. I thanked them for the quality of these sets in terms of production and just wanted them to know how happy I am and how I've heard of how happy other people are at this stuff.

I don't know how often any of them read these message boards or anything, but I thought maybe some of the rest of you might want to do the same and email them to thank them if you're really pleased with where the Marvel stuff is going. Maybe by showing them support in this way as well as with sales of these really great assortments it might help them to continue to make us happy by releasing more sets of all new comic book characters.

Just trying to be positive,

Matt

That's a great idea. I don't know what kind of numbers we represent, but I'm quite sure that the majority of letters they usually receive are complaints. A little positive reinforcement for the things we do like never hurts.

I've been emailing them since yesterday trying to got my Rocky hair piece and all my emails have been returned as well.

That was my thinking.

Their address is: customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com but I'm editing my message to say that my email was just returned from that address. That's the one they list on their website though. Any idea why it won't go through?

'cuz they'er sick of our bitching! No really, I've no idea and in fact was about to see if I could get the missing hair piece for my Rocky set...damn.

And I would like to thank you, Mystery Man, for taking a positive and constructive step during this holiday time. :)

The customer service address you all are batting around should work, I've used it successfully before. *shrug*

I know you can reach DST Matt at: pmatt @ diamondselecttoys.com (the spaces are in there to confuse spam-bots). You might explain to him the service address isn't going through and ask him to forward your email to interested parties.