UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Coming This Week: BSG3, ST2

Anyone happen to get the Star Trek Wave 2 ones while out and about?

My source for minimates hasn't got them listed for this week on their site, so I'm guessing next week here. Either that or they just didn't include it on their list though they usually do when new minimates come out.

I've been wondering this too. Did anyone even see these today? C'mon, two supposed minimate releases (one for sure) and only one person bought BSG 3 ?! WTF is going on? I thought this thread would be blowing-up with stimulating conversation and cool pic.s by now...sheesh. *sigh*

I was looking at all my BSG Minimates and have a question that one of the hardcore trivia and detail geeks might be able to answer:

What does all the different piping on the blue dress uniforms represent? For example, Adama & Tigh have Red piping, as does CAG Apollo. CAG Starbuck is light blue and Adm Cain is white.

Any ideas.... it's Star Trek that obsesses with continuity stuff like that

It's all here if you'd have simply searched for the word piping ;)

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.ph...ost&p=15791

T.

You know, I had the same question, but couldn't think of the appropriate search terms. "Piping" is the word I was missing. Thanks to Timbo, always sarcastically helpful. :)