UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Any chance of HEROES minimates?

I was wondering now we seem to be getting more TV show based minimates if there was a chance of DST releasing minimates based on tv show heroes?

I think they would sell well given heroes popularity at the moment.

Some ideas for 2packs we could get, including some ides for chases as well:

Peter and Nathan Petrelli (CHASE-'Overload' Peter)

Hiro and Ando (CHASE-Time power hiro-when he scrunches up his face or Future Hrio)

Claire and Mr Bennet (CHASE-Injured/regeneration Claire)

Nikki and DL (CHASE-Jessica)

Sylar and Mohinder (CHASE-Gabrial Gray)

Issac Mendez and Matt Parkman (CHASE-headless Issac?)

Ted Sprague and Claude-(CHASE-Nuclear Ted or Invisible claude?)

What does everyone think? Is there a chance for this to happen? Also what charecters/chases o you think would be good?

JAG2045

i think the hatian and claude reins makes more sense as a 2 pack

beyond that I think we are apt to see a lot of character turn over with this show

i.e. three of your proposed character figs are already deceased and one is m.i.a.

seems to me that kind of turnover would make it hard to produce a line that would make sense

I'd definitely buy Heroes Minimates, and you've got some good ideas for all the main characters, JAG2045. However, I think the Minimate collecting world would be up in arms if EVERY two-pack had a chase variant! I hope Marvel's not reading this! ;)

Wave 1

Peter and Nathan Petrelli

Mr Bennett and Claire

Sylar and Matt Parkman

Hiro and Ando

Variant Future Hiro

Wave 2

Nikki and D.L. Hawkins

The Haitain and Claude

Mr Bennet and BD Claire

Issac and Simone

Variant Jessica with Sniper Rifle

Also if you are gonna talk about the show can you use spoiler boxes please?

Can't say a heroes range of minimates would appeal to me. I love the show but....

Other than the cheerleader (correct me if I'm wrong) but the rest of the characters are always generic every-day clothing.

This makes for a whole bunch of dull looking 'mates just like the 24 mates coming our way.

The strength of the minimates lies with strong uniforms and characters which translate really well to sci-fi and superheroes, and then really recognisable characters such as rocky.

Visually speaking I'd like to see more minimates playing to this strength, so while my favourite shows may not get made the 'mates that we do get are fantastic to look at.

No worries BannersID. Over in England we haven't even seen the whole of Season One and I don't want to know what is coming up.

And Marty, I see where you are coming from, but have to disagree. Future Hiro wears something of a costume, and as you said Claire wears her cheerleader outfit. I'd still like the others in Civies though, cos to me they are very distinct characters. Plus I want Peter's emo hairpiece :P