UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Question regarding ebay pre-order transaction

the4meterman

Some guy is charging me $25 :angry: for shipping for one pack of mates $25 :verymad: he's in New York. I sent a deluxe Transformer to Italy for $18 for crying out loud.

Man i hate that soooooo much especially when you get it and the postage satmps says 10 and they've charged 20 s'ok when its only a dollar or 2 but any more makes my blood boil

well. after like 3+ weeks.

i finally got my Thor!!!!

even though the box that they were shipped in looks like someone beat it with a baseball bat repeatedly...

but that's not the point,

the point is I GOT MY THOR!!!! (i am trying to sound excited... truth is, the quality of the mates are soooo bad.... like man.... dont even get me started on what's wrong with them)

in conclusion, personally opinion only.

i am never gonna pre-order anything on ebay, and

i seriously doubt i will be getting anything from them ever...

When it comes to shipping some people either over charge shipping (I bet it's to lessen the auction fees, they don't pay anything out of the shipping charges.) or the item is very cheap and has a very high shipping charge. Make sure folks to check out any fees or even ask about shipping or combing shipping if there is no set price on shipping. It's very easy to get burned on these things.