UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG wave 2 in UK????

normally up to a month before they get here, they don't come over from diamond US, when they ship in the US they get shipped from china to the main US supplier, who then sends them out over a 2 week period to the other smaller suppliers in the US (thats why they come out a different time on the east/west coast and on differnt days) the main US supplier then sends the UK stock by sea over here to a supplier called gear 4 games who then supply diamond UK it happens with all minimate products except DC and anything that is a "previews exclusive" they come direct from diamond

hope that clears the whole "why in the UK do we get things late"

its like the old saying "to many cooks, etc, etc, etc.....

it sucks but dc should be out over here next thursday in the LCS and it would be awesome if all the other stuff turned up at once, but it will cost a small fortune picking everything up!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

so just got a call from my lcs and to quote from my fav aliens movie "stop your grinning and drop your lining"

star trek wave 1

bsg wave 2

and rocky box

all out this week and my wallet going to take a hit, as usual its taken a month to get over here, but is going to be worth it, roll on thursday :biggrin: