UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New Avengers/Transformers

Dan

I bought the first issue of this today and I really liked it. I didn't expect these two groups to be together in one comic. Anyone know when the next one is out in UK?

I bought the first issue of this today and I really liked it. I didn't expect these two groups to be together in one comic. Anyone know when the next one is out in UK?

Heheh, I seem to be doing a few of these - issue 2 was out last week :)

I'm a little dubious, but then I don't know the Avengers as well as I know the Transformers. It's been entertaining enough so far.

Jo

My LCS didn't have issue 2. :(

I know the Avengers well better. Only know what was in the movie about Transformers. Thats what made me want this comic.

I'll have to check back to see if any comic store near me has one.

Ugh, I bought issue 1 and felt ripped-off. I flipped through issue 2 and the comic shop and realized that they had just wasted two issues of a four issue series standing around one building, so I put it back. I was hoping for something that wasn't just tired crossover cliches.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got issue 2 last week (though you guys are probs on issue 3 by now). I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait to read the next two!

Also did anyone else think the cover art sucked? Thankfully it wasn't the same on the inside. What was the point of getting some new artist to ruin the cover? The first cover looked good and was drawn well. this one sucked.

I finally got issue 2 last week (though you guys are probs on issue 3 by now). I'm enjoying it so far. I can't wait to read the next two!

Issue 3 comes out today. I'll probably at least flip through it having recently found out that the upcomming Ramjet Spotlight is a "spin-off" of this crossover.

Am I the only one enjoying it then? I got Issue 3 today. I love that Giant Iron-Man. i think this series is awesome to be honest. The artwork is good and its well written. But thats just my opinion.

Yay! Someone that agrees! I thought I was the only one that liked it.