UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Wave 3 pics

TNI posted pics of the wave here. Nothing we haven't seen before.

BSGMinimateswave3.jpg

I'm not too keen on this chase although it could be used to make some good M.A.S.H. customs...

But isn't the "orange jump-suit" version the variant? That was my understanding and the "M.A.S.H." fatigues were the normal release. I pre-ordered a full set of these yesterday with a release date of Nov.

But isn't the "orange jump-suit" version the variant? That was my understanding and the "M.A.S.H." fatigues were the normal release. I pre-ordered a full set of these yesterday with a release date of Nov.

Hmm, good call. I assumed the jumpsuit version was the regular figure since it was first pictured with Cally and I thought they'd be released together.

Hmm, good call. I assumed the jumpsuit version was the regular figure since it was first pictured with Cally and I thought they'd be released together.

Should have been released together (and Helo w/ Sharon IMO). Oh well, maybe series 4.

Can`t wait to get my hands on that jumpsuited Chief. Already working on a Lego Blackbird for him to assemble. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking at Toy Fair 2007 pics and saw some BSG mates in series 3 that aren't announced and that I hadn't seen before, so I thought I'd share - I hate to see these end as prototypes. Let's hope for BSG wave 4 with Cally & Gaeta (pictured) and others

http://www.actionfigureinsider.com/tf2007/diamond.shtml