UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Super Deal On Variant From a Great Online Store

I have a wonderful story that I would like to share with all of you because I am really happy. This kinda' deals with both DC and BSG. About a month ago pre-ordered Green Lantern and Star Saphire off of Ebay because GL has always been my favorite. The guy selling them also owns the Enchanted Toy Chest (which I never heard of). Because of my preorder, this store sent me a 10% off coupon for any DC minimates. I waited until BSG came out and ordered the whole DC wave one and BSG wave 1. Within a day, the company sent me another email and said that I was one of the first to order BSG so they offered me the variant pack from the case for $12. Needless to say that this was a no brainer. I wasn't planning on getting the variant but I couldn't pass it up. One problem with the order though, when the box came it had DC wave 2 in it. When I sent them an email here is the response I got-

"Naturally, I will send out wave 1 first thing Monday. As for wave 2, if you want the figures I can sell them to you for $24.00. That is $6.00 each and you do not pay for shipping. If you do not want them, I can send a return postage label so you can send them back after you get wave 1. Sorry about the mix up."

I like dealing with honest people. If you are looking to buy online I would give these guys a shot.

Enchanted Toy Chest

• 7 months later...
I've also had some pretty good dealings with Enchanted Toychest. They have always been pretty good to me with discounting shipping prices all the way over here to Australia.

I just wanted to chime in with another boost for Enchanted Toy Chest. I've dealt once before with them on eBay and had fast and cordial service. This weekend I bought BSG series 3 using buy it now for the variant set. I was so excited about seeing it right out of the gates at a really good price that I didn't notice that he had the regular and chase Tyrol mixed up. So I sent him off a note and asked to make sure I get the right one. I got an answer right away and he promised I'd get the right one. Now I've had a few dealings with other eBay sellers where I questioned certain things such as regular figures being hawked as chase figures and have 99% of the time been told I don't know what I'm talking about and that I don't have to buy what I don't want. Just the simple fact that Scott took the time to get back to me (and so fast) makes me feel like the little bit of cash I spend with him means something. I work in retail and know customer service really makes all the difference in the world. Now he may not be the absolute cheapest out there (can't say for sure, I haven't checked) but he will get all of my buisness from here on out. Sorry for being so long-winded but I feel that good service deserves to be reckognized just as mush as bad service does.