UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i cant believe it

thecow55

so i dont know who cares but i have the best brother ever he has been hinting to a great bday gift he got me but wont say what it is, well my bday isnt for a month and thats how long hes been rubbing it in my face now, well he had to fly in town for biz and i had his dc mates & few cylons i picked up for him cuz we both collect, me for a year and a half and him since this last christmas he has close to me in just a few short months, well he brings my gift and cant hold it in any longer so here it is if you care cause my wife is tired of hearing me talk about mates.

1.new wolverine,phoenix 2 pack

2.lady deathstrike,patch 2pack

3.white queen, new cyclops 2 pack

4.emma frost, new cyclops variant 2 pack

5.firestar, frosted iceman variant 2 pack

6.luke cage, raft sentry variant 2 pack

7.dofp wolverine, colossus variant 2 pack

8.cyclops/ no visor, jean grey variant 2 pack

9.alice cooper unopened

10.crouching tiger- Lo unopened

11.Dark Angel unopened

now that is hard to top i couldnt believe it and then he said that he could only get 1 of each and that made me feel real shitty cause i like that we both help each other out being that he lives in Atlanta GA and i live out side Louisville KY so now i have to come up with something that can top that but it aint gonna happen. thanks for reading this

Yeah, the awesomeness of him putting his own collection aside for yours is something not even I've managed to do. My brother is 19 years younger than me and has started collecting them, but I can't say I've ever felt right about giving him variants or things I need for custom fodder.

Congrats on your birthday wealth. :thumbsup:

thanks for listening i can only go on to my wife for so long before she jumps out a window then theres all the broken glass mess and having to buy a new window witch takes away from my minimate funds so im glad yall are here to feel my pain